Texans can no longer receive free radon test kits from the State of Texas!
Questions about radon? Call 817-759-2808. We will answer the phone!
EIGHT QUESTIONS TO ASK A RADON CONTRACTOR
1. Will the contractor review the quality of your radon measurement results and determine if appropriate testing procedues were followed?
2. Will the contractor inspect your home's structure before giving you an estimate? Every home is different - do you want the contractor guessing on Your Home?
3. Can the contractor explain what the work will involve, how long it will take to complete, and exactly how the radon reduction system will work
4. Does the contractor charge a fee for diagnostic testing?
5. Does the contractor even do diagnostic testing which helps to determine what type of radon reduction system should be used and where to place the radon reduction system for the most efficiency?
6. Does the contractor carry insurance and have proof?
7. Will the contractor guarantee toreduce radon levels below the EPA's action level of 4.0 pCi/l?
8. Does the contractor have any radon certifications? THE STATEOF TEXAS, OKLAHOMA, LOUISIANA, AND ARKANSAS DO NOT REQUIRE ANY CERTIFICATION!!
If you are selling your home and are worried because you have radon, mitigate (fancy term meaning make less severe) it and let the buyer know the problem is fixed. The buyers don't know if other homes they looked at have a radon problem. They do know you mitigated yours. This is a great selling point.
VAPOR INTRUSION AND Volatile Organic Compounds BUILDING DIAGNOSTICS AND MITIGATION.
From a 1700 SQFT condominium, various size strip malls, a 75,000 SQFT building , and apartment complexes.
DFW Radon did and can help. Techniques for mitigating radon in indoor air may also be used to mitigate the intrusion of VOCs into buildings (EPA Vapor Intrusion Mitigation). The techniques for VOCs is a much more involved and advanced process.
We are located in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area, but we can travel to assist YOU.
We have traveled to Houston, Midland-Odessa,North and South Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
Yes, we are insured and certified.
Call 817-759-2808 WE will answer your questions.
Our team consists of three radon measurement specialists: Two radon mitigation specialists:
Joyce Madore James Burns
Ralph Madore Ralph Madore
6341 Solona Cir N
Fort Worth, TX. 76117
e mail: email@example.com